Best valves for Silverton 1485 amplifiers
The Silverton 1485 amplifier uses 10 valves as follows;
- 4 x ECC83 preamp valves (also called 12AX7).
- 1 x 6CQ7 for the phase inverter.
- 1 x 6CQ7 for the reverb.
- 4 x 5881 matched power valves/power tubes.
A brand new set of valves will get your amp sounding better than ever.
Order your valves below and hear the difference
So restore the tone, the power and the sparkle to your guitar amplifier. Treat yourself to a brand new set of valves today.
- All of our valve kits are carefully selected, fully tested, digitally graded and matched.
- A significant upgrade in valve quality compared with stock valves.
- We offer a variety of shipping options with full tracking and insurance so you can order with confidence.
- We have 30 years of experience so you know you are in safe hands.
- International shipping – we post all over the world every single day.
Replace the valves on your Silvertone 1485
If you have any queries about replacing your valves please get in touch. We have over 30 years of experience so one of our team will always be happy to help and advise.
Also, we recommend that you take a look at our FAQ section where we answer the most popular questions we get asked each week. You will also find lots of useful tips if you are new to upgrading your tubes.
If you want to know what your shipping options are, simply add the product to the basket and when you get to the check out it will show you delivery costs, options and delivery times.
About the Silvertone 1485 120w amplifier:
- Largest of the Danelectro manufactured amps that were distributed by Sears in the 1960s.
- Probably the rarest and most wanted of the 1400 series.
- Uses 4 x 5881 power valves so probably closer to 100w than the claimed 120w.
Tubes for sale for Silvertone 1485 amps
Order yours today and get your amp sounding better than ever