Best valves for Mesa Boogie Stiletto Deuce amplifier.
The Mesa Boogie Stiletto Deuce amplifier uses 4 x ECC83 (also called 12AX7) preamp valves, 1 x Balanced ECC83 for the phase inverter (in position V5), 2 x 5U4GB rectifier valves and 4 x EL34 matched power valves/power tubes.
A brand new set of valves will get your amp sounding better than ever.
We always recommend JJ valves for this amplifier. This is because they guarantee you get awesome tone and long life and they don’t cost a fortune.
Order your valves below and hear the difference.
So restore the tone, the power and the sparkle to your guitar amplifier. Treat yourself to a brand new set of valves today.
- All of our valve kits are carefully selected, fully tested, digitally balanced and matched.
- These Selected Premium Grade valves deliver superior tone, power and performance across the range.
- A significant upgrade in valve quality compared with stock valves.
- We offer a variety of shipping options with full tracking and insurance so you can order with confidence.
- We have 30 years experience so you know you are in safe hands.
- International shipping – we post all over the world every single day.
Replace the Valves on your Mesa Boogie Stiletto Deuce amplifier.
If you have any queries about replacing your valves please get in touch. We have over 30 years experience so one of our team will always be happy to help and advise.
Also, we recommend that you take a look at our FAQ section where we answer the most popular questions we get asked each week. You will also find lots of useful tips if you are new to upgrading your tubes.
If you want to know what your shipping options are, simply add the product to the basket and when you get to the check out it will show you delivery costs, options and delivery times.
About the amp:
- Multi-Watt™, Channel Assignable Power Amp allows you to assign either 2 or all 4 EL-34 Power Tubes to each Channel for Power Ratings of 50 or 100 Watts.
- 2 Fully Independent Channels with 6 Modes.
- Channel Assignable Dual Rectification with Recto Tracking (Diode or Tube Tracking).
- Independent Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence & Master Controls per Channel
- Bold/Spongy “Variac” Switch.
- Output Level Control (over all channels when activated)
- Footswitchable Solo Level Control.
- Fully Buffered FX Loop with Send Level Control (over all channels when activated)
- True “Hard” Bypass Switch that removes FX Loop, Output Level & Solo Level Controls from the signal path.
- Slave Out with Level Control.
- External Switching Jacks for Channels 1, 2 & Solo.
Tubes for sale for Mesa Boogie Stiletto Deuce amplifiers.
Order yours today and get your amp sounding better than ever.