Best valves for Mesa Boogie F30 amplifier.
The Mesa Boogie F30 amplifier uses:
- 3 x ECC83 (also called 12AX7) preamp valves.
- 1 x balanced ECC83 for position V4.
- 2 x EL84 matched power valves/power tubes.
Over time your valves will lose their tone and their power. A brand new set of valves will get your amp sounding like new again.
We always recommend JJ valves for Mesa Boogie F30 amplifiers. This is because they guarantee you get an awesome tone and long life and they don’t cost a fortune.
Remember, JJ is one of only five valve manufacturers in the world. So don’t pay higher prices for valves from the same factory that have simply been rebranded by other companies.
Order your valves below and hear the difference.
So restore the tone, the power and the sparkle to your guitar amplifier. Treat yourself to a brand new set of valves today.
- All of our valve kits are carefully selected, fully tested, digitally balanced and matched.
- We offer a variety of shipping options with full tracking and insurance so you can order with confidence.
- We have 30 years experience so you know you are in safe hands.
- International shipping – we post all over the world every single day.
Replace the Valves on your Mesa Boogie F30.
If you have any queries about replacing your valves please get in touch. We have over 30 years of experience so one of our team will always be happy to help and advise.
Features of the F30 amp:
F-30 Features of the amp:
- 30 Watts of Patented Dyna-Watt™ Power
- Tubes used 4 x ECC83 (one balanced) and 2 x EL84.
- Fixed Bias (meaning it can be adjusted).
- 2 Fully Independent Channels, 3 Footswitchable Sounds (Channel 1, 2 & 2 w/Contour)
- Independent Gain, Bass, Mid, Treble, Reverb & Master Controls per Channel
- Pull Bright (Channel 1) Contour Switch (Channel 2)
- Long Tank Spring Reverb
- Parallel FX Loop w/Mix Control
- Record / Headphone Output
- Silent Record Mute Switch
Use this link to find out when your Mesa Boogie amp was made based on the serial number.