Valves for Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier amplifier.
The Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier amplifier uses:
- 5 x ECC83 preamp valves (also known as 12AX7).
- 2 x 5U4GB.
- 4 x 6L6GC matched power valves/power tubes.
Over time your valves will lose both their power and, more importantly, their tone. So bring back the power and sparkle to your guitar amplifier. Treat yourself to a brand new set of valves and hear the difference.
We always recommend JJ valves for the Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier amplifier. This is because they guarantee awesome tone and power at a very competitive price. JJ is one of only five manufacturers of valves in the world. So don’t pay more for rebranded versions of the exact same valves.
Order your valves for Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier amplifier below and get your amp sounding like new again.
- All of our valve kits are carefully picked, fully tested and digitally matched before we post them out.
- These valves are selected and tested to perfectly match the bias requirements of this Mesa amp. This means you do not need to re-bias your amp.
- Perfect match for the Mesa STR440 Yellow valve.
- Fast shipping options available with full tracking and insurance so you can order with confidence.
- We have over 30 years experience in the valve industry so you are in very safe hands.
- International shipping around the world every single day.
Replace the Valves for Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier amplifier.
If you have any queries about replacing your valves please do not hesitate to drop us an email. We have over 30 years experience so we are always happy to help.
We also have a very useful FAQ section where we answer all the most popular questions we get asked each week.
About the Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier amplifier.
- Bias Select Switch (6L6 or EL34).
- 3 Fully Independent Channels with 8 modes.
- Each Channel features Multi-Watt Power Switch (50/150 Watt),
- True “Hard” Bypass Switch that removes FX Loop, Output Level & Solo
- Level Controls from the signal path.
- Tuner Output w/Foot-switchable Mute.
- External Switching Jacks for Channels 2, 3 (Ch 1 is the default), Solo & FX Loop.
Tubes for sale for Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier amplifiers. Get your amp sounding like the day it left the factory.
So, if you’re looking for great sounding valves for the Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier amplifier – you’ve come to the right place.