Best valves for Mesa Boogie Buster Bass 200 amplifier
The Mesa Boogie Buster Bass 200 amplifier uses:
- 2 x ECC83 preamp valves (also called 12AX7).
- 1 x Balanced ECC83 for the phase inverter (in position V5).
- 6 x 6L6GC matched power valves/power tubes. These are a direct replacement for the Mesa STR440 so no need to re-bias your amp.
A brand new set of valves will get your amp sounding better than ever.
We always recommend JJ valves for this amplifier. This is because they guarantee you get awesome tone and long life and they don’t cost a fortune.
Remember, JJ is one of only five manufacturers of valves in the world. So don’t pay higher prices for valves from the same factory that have simply been rebranded by other companies.
Order your valves below and hear the difference
So restore the tone, the power and the sparkle to your guitar amplifier. Treat yourself to a brand new set of valves today.
- All of our valve kits are carefully selected, fully tested, digitally balanced and matched.
- These power valves are a direct replacement for the Mesa STR440 valves so there is no need to rebias your amplifier.
- We offer a variety of shipping options with full tracking and insurance so you can order with confidence.
- We have 30 years experience so you know you are in safe hands.
- International shipping – we post all over the world every single day.
Replace the valves on your Mesa Boogie Buster Bass 200 amplifier
If you have any queries about replacing your valves please get in touch. We have over 30 years experience so one of our team will always be happy to help and advise.
Also, we recommend that you take a look at our FAQ section where we answer the most popular questions we get asked each week. You will also find lots of useful tips if you are new to upgrading your tubes.
If you want to know what your shipping options are, simply add the product to the basket and when you get to the check out it will show you delivery costs, options and delivery times.
About the amp
- Handcrafted in Petaluma, California
- 200 Watts, All-Tube, Class A/B Power
- Assignable 7 Band Graphic EQ
- Parallel FX Loop w/Mix Level Control
- 600 Ohm XLR Balanced Out
- Silent Record Mute Switch
- 1 Button EQ Footswitch
- Formats available:
– 2 x 10 Combo “Wedge” – EVM Basis Speakers
– 1 x 15 Combo – Original EVM 15L Speaker – HF Driver
Tubes for sale for Mesa Boogie Buster Bass 200 amps
Order yours today and get your amp sounding better than ever.