Best valves for Marshall DSL100H amplifiers.
The Marshall DSL100H amplifier (H stands for “head”) uses 8 valves in total to get its incredible tone.
- 3 x ECC83 (also called 12AX7) preamp valves.
- 1 x Balanced ECC83 for the phase inverter in position V4.
- 4 x EL34 matched power valves/power tubes.
You can order these valves singly, the power valves as matched quads or a complete kit. However, we strongly urge you to change all your valves at the same time. It’s the cheapest way of getting your amp sounding its very best.
Order your valves today and hear the difference.
So restore the tone, the power and the sparkle to your guitar amplifier. Treat yourself to a brand new set of valves today.
- All of our valve kits are carefully selected, fully tested, digitally balanced and matched.
- Selected Premium Grade valves that deliver superior tone, power and performance.
- We offer a variety of shipping options with full tracking and insurance so you can order with confidence.
- We have 30 years experience so you know you are in safe hands.
- International shipping – we post all over the world every single day.
Replace the Valves on your Marshall DSL100H amplifier.
If you have any queries about replacing your valves please get in touch. We have over 30 years experience so one of our team will always be happy to help and advise.
Also, have a look at our FAQ section where we answer the most popular questions we get asked.
If you want to know what your shipping options are, simply add the product to the basket and when you get to the check out it will show you delivery costs, options and delivery times.
About the amp.
- Power rating: 100 W
- 2 Channels: Classic Gain and Ultra Gain
- Independent volume and gain control for both channels
- Clean and Crunch Modes in Classic Gain Channel
- Lead1 and Lead2 modes in Ultra Gain channel
- Classic tone control with bass, middle and treble
- Presence control
- Tone Shift circuit
- Variable resonance control
- Adjustable deep switch
- Pentode/Triode switching
- Digital reverb independent for each channel
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 740 x 274 x 242 mm
- Weight: 24.2 kg
Tubes for sale for Marshall DSL100H amplifiers.
Order yours today and get your amp sounding better than ever.