The Genz Benz Diablo 100 amplifier uses 3 x ECC83 (also called 12AX7) preamp valves and 4 x EL34 matched power valves/power tubes.
Over time your valves will lose their tone and their power. After that, you will start to get a variety of odd noises, crackling and hiss before they pack up altogether. A brand new set of valves will get your amp sounding better than ever.
We always recommend JJ valves for this amplifier. This is because they guarantee you get awesome tone and long life and they don’t cost a fortune.
Remember, JJ is one of only five manufacturers of valves in the world. So don’t pay higher prices for valves from the same factory that have simply been rebranded by other companies.
So restore the tone, the power and the sparkle to your guitar amplifier. Treat yourself to a brand new set of valves today.
If you have any queries about replacing your valves please get in touch. We have over 30 years experience so one of our team will always be happy to help and advise.
Also, have a look at our very useful FAQ section where we answer the most popular questions we get asked.
If you want to know what your shipping options are, simply add the product to the basket and when you get to the check out it will show you delivery costs, options and delivery times.
About the amp:
• 50/100 Watt Output.
• Dual Speaker Jacks w/ Impedance Selector Switch.
• Direct Output section.
• Effects Loops.
• Reverb Cancel Jack—Optional Single Button Footswitch.
• Solid State phase inverter (so no need for a balanced ECC83 in V3).
• Tube Buffered Input Stage.
• WARM Tube Ch.—Clean or Vintage Gain Sw.; Gain & Volume Preamp Controls.
• ±15db Bass, Mid, Treble Tone Shaping; Reverb Level Control.
• Channel Selector Switch.
• HOT Tube Ch.—Classic or High Gain Sw.; Dynamic or Compressed Tube Texture; Gain & Volume Preamp Controls; Tube Contour Control; ±15db Bass, Mid, Treble Tone shaping; Reverb Level Control.
• GLOBAL Section—Attack Sw. w/ Level Control; Master Reverb control; Master Volume Control.
• Two Independent Tube Channels.
• EL34 or 6L6 Power Tube Capability.
• Rear Panel Bias Pot.
Order yours today and get your amp sounding better than ever.