Valves for Fender Bassman 135 amplifiers.
The Fender Bassman 135 amplifier uses:
- 2 x ECC83 (also called 12AX7) preamp valves.
- 1 x Balanced ECC81 (12AT7) for the phase inverter in position V3.
- 4 x 6L6GC matched power valves/power tubes.
Over time your valves will lose their tone and their power. A brand new set of valves will get your amp sounding better than ever.
We always recommend JJ valves for this amplifier. This is because they guarantee you get awesome tone and long life and they don’t cost a fortune.
Remember, JJ is one of only five manufacturers of valves in the world. So don’t pay higher prices for valves from the same factory that have simply been rebranded by other companies.
Order your valves below and hear the difference.
So restore the tone, the power and the sparkle to your guitar amplifier. Treat yourself to a brand new set of valves today.
- All of our valve kits are carefully selected, fully tested, digitally balanced and matched before we despatch to you.
- A significant upgrade in valve quality compared with the standard stock valves.
- We offer a variety of shipping options with full tracking and insurance so you can order with confidence.
- We have 30 years experience so you know you are in safe hands.
- International shipping – we post all over the world every single day.