Best valves for Fender 59 Bassman LTD amplifiers
The Fender 59 Bassman LTD amplifier uses:
- 2 x ECC83 preamp valves (also called 12AX7).
- 1 x Balanced ECC83 for the phase inverter (in position V3).
- 1 x GZ34 (5AR4) rectifier valve.
- 2 x 6L6GC matched power valves/power tubes.
A brand new set of valves will get your amp sounding better than ever.
We always recommend JJ valves for this amplifier. This is because they guarantee you get awesome tone and long life and they don’t cost a fortune.
Remember, JJ is one of only five manufacturers of valves in the world. So don’t pay higher prices for valves from the same factory that have simply been rebranded by other companies.
Order your new valves below and hear the difference
So restore the tone, the power and the sparkle to your guitar amplifier. Treat yourself to a brand new set of valves today.
- All of our valve kits are carefully selected, fully tested, digitally balanced and matched.
- A significant upgrade in valve quality compared with stock valves.
- We offer a variety of shipping options with full tracking and insurance so you can order with confidence.
- We have 30 years of experience so you know you are in safe hands.
- International shipping – we post all over the world every single day.
Replace the valves on your Fender 59 Bassman LTD
If you have any queries about replacing your valves please get in touch. We have over 30 years of experience so one of our team will always be happy to help and advise.
Also, we recommend that you take a look at our FAQ section where we answer the most popular questions we get asked each week. You will also find lots of useful tips if you are new to upgrading your tubes.
If you want to know what your shipping options are, simply add the product to the basket and when you get to the check out it will show you delivery costs, options and delivery times.
About this amplifier:
- Model: ’59 Bassman LTD
- Series: Vintage Reissue
- Inputs: 4 Inputs
- Channels: Two Channels (one normal and one bright)
- Power: 45 Watts into 2 Ohms
- Rectifier: 5AR4 Rectifier Tube also known as a GZ34.
- Controls: Presence, Middle, Bass, Treble, Volume (Bright Channel), Volume (Normal Channel)
- Handle: “Dog Bone” handle
- Front Panel: Chrome Front Panel
- Sizes: 10.5″ (26.7 cm) x 23.5″ (59.7 cm) x 22.37″ (56.81 cm)
- Weight: 53 lbs. (24 kg)
- Speaker: 4-10″ Jensen P-10R, 8 Ohm Speakers with Alnico Magnets
- Speaker Impedance: 2 Ohms
- Preamp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7 (ECC83)
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6L6GC
- Features: Chrome Control Panel, Solid Finger-Jointed Pine Cabinet, 6L6-GE Output Tubes, Improved 12AX7 Preamp Tubes, Original Spec 5AR4 Rectifier Tube, Internal Bias Pot, 4 Inputs (2 per Channel), Standby Switch.
Tubes for sale for Fender 59 Bassman LTD
Order yours today and get your amp sounding better than ever